Removable Singularities of -Differential Forms and Quasiregular Mappings
© Olli Martio et al. 2007
Received: 14 May 2006
Accepted: 20 September 2006
Published: 3 December 2006
A theorem on removable singularities of -differential forms is proved and applied to quasiregular mappings.
- Franke D, Martio O, Miklyukov V, Vuorinen M, Wisk R: Quasiregular mappings and-classes of differential forms on Riemannian manifolds. Pacific Journal of Mathematics 2002,202(1):73–92. 10.2140/pjm.2002.202.73MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Federer H: Geometric Measure Theory, Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften. Volume 153. Springer, New York; 1969:xiv+676.Google Scholar
- Heinonen J, Kilpeläinen T, Martio O: Nonlinear Potential Theory of Degenerate Elliptic Equations, Oxford Mathematical Monographs. The Clarendon Press, New York; 1993:vi+363.Google Scholar
- Reshetnyak YuG: Space Mappings with Bounded Distortion, Translations of Mathematical Monographs. Volume 73. American Mathematical Society, Rhode Island; 1989:xvi+362.Google Scholar
- Miklyukov V: Removable singularities of quasi-conformal mappings in space. Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR 1969,188(3):525–527.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.