Solvability for a Class of Abstract Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Derived from Optimal Control
© Lianwen Wang 2007
Received: 21 February 2007
Accepted: 22 October 2007
Published: 21 January 2008
The solvability for a class of abstract two-point boundary value problems derived from optimal control is discussed. By homotopy technique existence and uniqueness results are established under some monotonic conditions. Several examples are given to illustrate the application of the obtained results.
- Lions J-L: Optimal Control of Systems Governed by Partial Differential Equations. Springer, New York, USA; 1971:xi+396.MATHView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Hu Y, Peng S: Solution of forward-backward stochastic differential equations. Probability Theory and Related Fields 1995,103(2):273–283. 10.1007/BF01204218MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Peng S: Probabilistic interpretation for systems of quasilinear parabolic partial differential equations. Stochastics and Stochastics Reports 1991,37(1–2):61–74.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Wu Z: One kind of two-point boundary value problems associated with ordinary equations and application. Journal of Shandong University 1997, 32: 17–24.Google Scholar
- Peng S, Wu Z: Fully coupled forward-backward stochastic differential equations and applications to optimal control. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization 1999,37(3):825–843. 10.1137/S0363012996313549MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.