- Research Article
- Open Access
Existence of solutions for a nonlinear elliptic Dirichlet boundary value problem with an inverse square potential
© Weng and Li 2006
Received: 11 January 2006
Accepted: 24 March 2006
Published: 26 June 2006
Via the linking theorem, the existence of nontrivial solutions for a nonlinear elliptic Dirichlet boundary value problem with an inverse square potential is proved.
- Capozzi A, Fortunato D, Palmieri G: An existence result for nonlinear elliptic problems involving critical Sobolev exponent. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré. Analyse Non Linéaire 1985,2(6):463-470.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Chen J: Existence of solutions for a nonlinear PDE with an inverse square potential. Journal of Differential Equations 2003,195(2):497-519. 10.1016/S0022-0396(03)00093-7MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- García Azorero JP, Peral Alonso I: Hardy inequalities and some critical elliptic and parabolic problems. Journal of Differential Equations 1998,144(2):441-476. 10.1006/jdeq.1997.3375MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Jannelli E: The role played by space dimension in elliptic critical problems. Journal of Differential Equations 1999,156(2):407-426. 10.1006/jdeq.1998.3589MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Rabinowitz PH: Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics. Volume 65. American Mathematical Society, Rhode Island; 1986:viii+100.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Willem M: Minimax Theorems, Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications, 24. Birkhäuser Boston, Massachusetts; 1996:x+162.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.